</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm very excite!

All of us count down to Christmas or a Brand New Year. How bout' counting down to the "Results Day"? Someone just reminded me of it.

How did you guys celebrated The New Year?

Well, how about getting on the Cable Car and when the clock strikes twelve, the fireworks dances up and party?

Now, I can put it on my "WHAT I DID IN 2007" list. It is the most ideal way to celebrate it.

I've always been looking towards weekends. Time spent with God and great people on earth. Quality time spent not quantity :)

I need more CDs, I've been rockin' to the same old CDs which I never can get bored of it. "All my ladies, move it to the front, show them what you've got"

Four, Tres, Two, Uno!

D to E to the L-i-c-i-o-u-s

I'm very excite!


mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing